- Tibidabo: a bit of a trek but worth the journey. On your way up you’ll pass through one of Barcelona’s wealthiest neighborhoods before feasting your eyes on one of the most comprehensive views of Barcelona.
- Eclipse Bar at the W Hotel: one of the swankiest of spots to take in Barcelona, grab a (pricy) drink and take in the view. Try not to over indulge yourself at this luxurious and modern space, your wallet will thank you.
- Montjuic Park is one of the largest parks in Spain and renders one of the best views of the city. It’s a little tricky to get to, but worth it.
Tips for enjoying the city:
- Barcelona is best seen on foot so get your comfy (but cute) shoes on and get to walking!
- Avoid Las Ramblas, the most famous street in Barcelona, full of over-priced souvenirs, sub-par restaurants, and WAY too many people. #notworthit
- Eat like the locals eat. Bar hop and enjoy some tasty tapas before setting out for your actual dinner around 10pm. Although this is a little later than I’d usually like to eat dinner, this is a great way to enjoy the vibrance of the city